Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

LED Tailgate Lamp (MOD)

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Palisade Limited
I bought one of these in anticipation of upgrading things when I bought my SUV. Well once I actually received it I can see that there is not an actual place for this. Do you know if the Canadian version has a specific cutout or molding for this? This is a USA version that I have and the part is a direct MOBIS OEM component from Korea.

Thanks for any additional info on this.

OP
SuperSnake79
Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Palisade Limited
Thread Starter #2
cut1.png cut2.png

Here is an image of a Korean shop doing the install but once again like the other headache I thought would be easy no wiring diagram or information anywhere. This is a really nice addition since it only comes on with the gate open and has a tilt swivel action to adjust the light angle. Another great interior add on mod if only wiring was documented.

OP
SuperSnake79
Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Palisade Limited
Thread Starter #3
I am going to take the plunge and just wing this install. The only thing I am worried about is the actual placement of the light. Since this will be a dremel install I would hate to have it misplaced and be an issue for something else. Without taking the tailgate trim off I am not sure if the depth only works in spot to make it clear or if I could actually cut it in a wrong spot. Once I build the confidence hoping this weekend I will post pictures and a good reseller with the same product if someone else wants one.

Hyundai Palisade Posts