Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

Welcome to the Hyundai Palisade Forum, please post an introduction

HyundaiFan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
Hello and welcome to Hyundai Palisade Forum, the premier community for Hyundai Palisade owners from around the world. Please take a moment and post your introduction and let us know a little bit about yourselves.

taaangy234

Reactions
What I Drive
2017 Subaru Legacy LTD
Hello,

I've been looking for a replacement 8passenger SUV about 2yrs now to replace my 08 Honda Pilot with 155k.
First trying to get a used certified GL450, but can't locate one with Distronic Adaptive Cruise Control for over a year.
Did test drove the QX80, it looks huge but the interior doesn't seem that big, the V8 is not very fuel efficient.
I was following and waiting for the Subaru Ascent since I made two purchase of a 16' & 17' Subaru Legacy fully loaded with eyesight. The production Ascent was very disappointing from the concept at NY auto show seems to be a tad luxury, end up more like an offroad SUV. My wife stumbles on the Palisade, which I didn't even think of it. I was leaned on getting a full-size Ford Expedition with how roomy it is, with a bunch of standard features. My wife didn't like the large SUV, so here I am looking more into the Hyundai histories and the Palisade has grown on me. We'll be looking to get a White AWD Luxury, but hoped the Ultimate one has 8-passenger option but that didn't seem to be it.

Reactions
Another new member from FL. Currently driving a 2010 Explorer, been looking at both the Telluride and Palisade as potential replacements.

Last edited:
Reactions
Hello everyone, new member from Texas and hopefully a Palisade owner soon.

Reactions
Hi all, came here to get information before purchasing my first Hyundai. Looking forward to being part of this community.

Reactions
Aloha all, Owned two Santa Fe's and a Veracruz...loved them all, especially, the Veracruz. Sorry to see that discontinued and hope the Palisade is as good a car as that. At least it is larger than the smallish Santa Fe. Look Forward to driving one.

Reactions
Aloha all, Owned two Santa Fe's and a Veracruz...loved them all, especially, the Veracruz. Sorry to see that discontinued and hope the Palisade is as good a car as that. At least it is larger than the smallish Santa Fe. Look Forward to driving one.
Welcome Santa Fe owner here as well

sorilles

Reactions
Hello all, new member from Fort Worth Texas. Will be getting the Palisade once our lease on QX60 is over mid next year. Been an owner of 2006 Santa Fe before and the experience was good.

OP
H

HyundaiFan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
Thread Starter #10
Hello all, new member from Fort Worth Texas. Will be getting the Palisade once our lease on QX60 is over mid next year. Been an owner of 2006 Santa Fe before and the experience was good.
Welcome aboard!

Reactions
Hello All,

This is my first hyundai and I'm loving it!
I own a 2020 Moonlight Limited FWD :)

prasadrs

Reactions
Hello and welcome to Hyundai Palisade Forum, the premier community for Hyundai Palisade owners from around the world. Please take a moment and post your introduction and let us know a little bit about yourselves.
I am retired doctor ,just bought a Hyundai Palisade LTD AWD RED just yesterday. . I wanted to get a Power wheelChair lift in this for a 400 Lbs Quantum Q6 Edge 3.0 I Level Model Power Wheel Chair By removing the Third Row Seats. I was told that the vehicle sould have a tongue weight of 400 Lbs. I need to know if this is possible on this vehicle. Any advise.

Reactions
I am retired doctor ,just bought a Hyundai Palisade LTD AWD RED just yesterday. . I wanted to get a Power wheelChair lift in this for a 400 Lbs Quantum Q6 Edge 3.0 I Level Model Power Wheel Chair By removing the Third Row Seats. I was told that the vehicle sould have a tongue weight of 400 Lbs. I need to know if this is possible on this vehicle. Any advise.
Welcome!

Ricebrnr

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Hyundai Palisade Limited
Hello all, I have a black Limited AWD with beige interior scheduled for Saturday the 9th. (~10 day wait. slightly under MSRP)

Getting rid of a 2011 GMC Terrain for it. This will be my first all new car and I hope the last (I HATE CAR SHOPPING).

Adding this to my line up of vehicles a 97 BMW Z3 Roadster and a 18 BMW R1200GS Adventure motorcycle.

Thanks for the shared knowledge!

Last edited:
Reactions
Hello all, I have a black Limited AWD with beige interior scheduled for Saturday the 9th. (~10 day wait. slightly under MSRP)

Getting rid of a 2011 GMC Terrain for it. This will be my first all new car and I hope the last (I HATE CAR SHOPPING).

Adding this to my line up of vehicles a 97 BMW Z3 Roadster and a BMW R1200GS Adventure motorcycle.

Thanks for the shared knowledge!
Congrats on the great deal.

Hyundai Palisade Posts