Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

Interior carbon fiber trim

KoreanGuy

Reactions
What I Drive
2024 Hyundai Palisade Limited
I saw some carbon fiber trim online for the Palisade. Thought I'd give it a shot since it wasn't too expensive.

My girlfriend is a little short, so sometimes she uses her feet to push the door open wider.
Premium Carbon Inside Door Cover Kick Scratch Protector for Hyundai Palisade ($28)

She likes to cross her legs occasionally in the car and comes very close to scuffing the glove box when doing so.
Premium Carbon Console Back Cover Kick Scratch Protector for Hyundai Palisade ($19)

Makes sense if you have passengers in the 2nd row.
Premium Carbon Glove Box Cover Kick Scratch Protector for Hyundai Palisade ($19)

Don't know the price for shipping as I got these with powered running boards and they were sent from South Korea (home of Hyundai).

I thought these would be a plastic, rubber, or silicone made to look and feel like carbon fiber, but I was wrong. They are actually real carbon fiber. Can't wait to get them on. Here is the console back cover.

1695910316658.png

And all the parts together.
1695910400793.png

They have many more covers available. Once I get these on, may have to get them. Here's the running boards I got too. Just need to get them on now. They are lighted too - now I don't need to get puddle lights! These were $921.64. Shipping for all the above was $298 and came in less than two weeks from S. Korea to the east coast. Total was $1285.64. Cheaper than other lighted running boards I found online for $1300 not delivered (but only coming from Florida).

1695910632484.png

OP
K

KoreanGuy

Reactions
What I Drive
2024 Hyundai Palisade Limited
Thread Starter #3
http://hi-motors.com/

Steps went in real nice. Installer had to do a little extra work since not all the parts were included. He did a good job and I'm glad he had Kia/Hyundai experience.

Here's how the steps look at night.

1697484456025.png

Hyundai Palisade Posts